Me Mates Villa is a budget accommodation in Phnom Penh that provides travelers with outstanding flashpacking facilities such as a large comfortable communal area, free internet access and wifi, delicious Khmer dishes and western food, beer towers and great value cocktails in the active bar. Me Mate’s Villa has no hidden meaning, its right here in the name! What better place to say than at a mate’s? We will make sure that you have a smile on your face whenever you are in our presence and we also ensure all guests are completely satisfied with their stay.
Me Mate’s Villa, there are many services that available including:
-Free tour consultantations
-Free city map
-Free bus and boat pickup
-Airport transfer ($7US)
-Laundry Service ($2.5/Kg with Machine wash & $1.5/Kg with hand wash)
-Transportation rental (Motor, Bike cycle, Car)
-Bus, boat and air ticket available at reception
(If you require another service not on the list, please send us an email we will respond to you as quickly as possible. It is our great honor to serve our guests).
Me Mate’s Villa Room Type: There are three types of dorm rooms which are 6-bed female dorm, 6 bed mixed dorm and 8 bed mixed dorm. All dorms have their own ensuite bathroom with modern high pressure, hot water showers, AC/Fan, Wifi access in the dorms, and they also come with large security lockers for your luggage and peace of mind. All beds are bedbug free so you never have to worry about creepy crawlies.
*** Cancellation Policy:
1). More than 72 hours in advance of arrival time: No further charges apply.
2). Within 72 hours of arrival time: A charge equivalent to the balance of your first night's stay will be charged to your card.
3). No cancellation received: The total price of the reservation will be charged.
***** Things to Note:
1. The visitors are not allow access into the guest room. (There is the comfortable lounge in the hostel).
2. Unregistered guest are not allowed in the property at midnight.
3. The hostel against sex tourists.
4. Making love in the dorm room is forbidden, who break this policy will be ask to leave with non-refundable.
5. No outside food or drinks allowed in the hostel area.
6. We require a $10 Towel, Padlock and Key deposit at time of check-in, which will be returned at checkout if all items are returned.
7. $0.50 extra charge to exchange towels for stays under 3 days.
8. We cannot guarantee the availability of our rooms if you choose to extend your stay after your initial online booking.
9. Due to being a very busy hostel, we occasionally have a room extension request or a walk-in customer moments before an online booking is confirmed. If for any reason we are overbooked, we will refund your deposit and arrange alternative accommodation of a similar standard and price for you.
10. Late Checkout Policy: If you need to check out later than 12pm, please inform reception in advance. If you do not inform reception, we will charge $2 per hour for every hour past 12pm. If you do not check out by 2pm, we will charge you for a full night’s stay. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but we must update our availability online before 2pm otherwise we can't book the room for that evening.