Mend or MEND might refer to:
- Mend (album), a 2006 music album by the Scottish band De Rosa
- Muslim Engagement and Development, a UK Muslim community funded NGO dedicated to tackling Islamophobia.
- Mend, Iran, a village in Gonabad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Middle East Nonviolence and Democracy, a Palestinensian NGO
- Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, a Nigerian militant group
- 2-Succinyl-5-enolpyruvyl-6-hydroxy-3-cyclohexene-1-carboxylic-acid synthase, an enzyme
- Meet Each Need with Dignity