I’m an 18 year old singer-songwriter from Troy, Michigan. I've played guitar since 2008 and written more than 100 songs in a variety of formats. My instrument of choice is a jumbo Taylor 815 ce acoustic guitar. I also play the ukulele and electric guitar and arrange and perform three-part harmonies with my two sisters, ages 13 and 11.
SONG WRITING INFLUENCES
I consider my music a hybrid of folk and pop. My writing inspiration comes from my experiences and my friends. Some artists I admire are Ed Sheeran, Rosi Golan and Gabrielle Aplin. I draw from my faith as well as my real-life experiences and the concerns of my friends and society. My music is at the center of my life and I use it to overcome my own insecurities and comfort others.
* Placed in top 3 in NCYC Top Talent Contest
* Won 2nd Place in the Acorn Theater Singer-Songwriter Competition for my songs, "I Don't Feel So Well" and "Let the Rain Fall" 2015
* Won 2nd Place Troy Daze Talent Competition 2015
* Won 3rd Place in the Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair Superstar Contest 2015
* Two time winner “Out of the Garage” Challenge/Competition 2015 Michigan Rock School
* Grand-Prize Winner of Songwriting Contest for The Music Man with my song "Toxicity" 2015
* Grand-Prize Winner Talent Showcase for “Spotlight on a Cure” for Huntington's disease, Lafayette Grand Ballroom Pontiac, Michigan 2015 [+]