Mih or MIH may refer to:
- Master of International Health
- Media independent handover, a technology standardized by IEEE 802.21 for handing off IP sessions among alternative wireless access technologies.
- Müllerian inhibiting hormone, an alternative name for Anti-Müllerian hormone.
- Mills Hill railway station, England; National Rail station code MIH
- Member of the Institute of Hospitality (UK), Previously MHCIMA
- Istarski mih, a Croatian bagpipe
- Murine Imaging and Histology (MIH) Core facility at the University of Toronto, Canada
- Musee International d'Horlogerie, a horology museum in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
- MIH Group, holding company for several operations belonging to the Naspers media conglomerate