Nestled in Malay Traditional Village, Min House Camp is located 6km to the city center (Kota Bharu), 9km from the airport (Sultan Ismail Petra Airport) and 40km to the Kuala Besut (Perhentian Island Jetty). In addition, it is 4km to the famous night market in Kelantan (Wakaf Che Yeh). The neareast shopping complex is 1.3km away and hospital is 1km away.
Dont miss our amazing view of Fireflies Trip
The activities we offer is clam hunter in the mangrove and bbq the clam on night time. The free Wi-Fi is covered all the area.
The arrangement of rooms, we have 2 unit of attached house with 3rooms(for 13max, 9 on bed, 4 extra mattress), 2unit attached for 2rooms (9 pax, 6 on bed, 3 on extra mattress) , 2unit attached of 1room ( 4pax max).
We also have floating on the river rooms(max 2pax) with shared bathroom. And 1 traditional small hut for 3pax maximum (shared bathroom)
In school holiday, normally there will be lot of malay wedding with dikir barat show ( malay trditional musical group).
There is a restaurant from 4pm until 12am (closed on tuesday).
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 12 noon and check out until 12 noon.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Breakfast can be provided with an additional charge of MYR5.
5. Our place is situated in Malay Traditional Village, its not allowed to drink alcohol in the village.
6. To swim in the river, there is a place which is need to take a boat to go there, allowed with short or bikini.
7. We have lot of pets in our places such as birds, monkey, Python, rabbit, fish, iguana and maybe more since we always received the animal from villagers.
8. Our place is kids friendly area.