Moa Kikuchi (菊地 最愛 Kikuchi Moa, born July 4, 1999) is a Japanese idol, singer and model. She is represented by the talent agency Amuse, Inc.. She is a member of the kawaii metal group Babymetal and a former member of the idol group Sakura Gakuin.
Kikuchi was signed to the talent agency Amuse, Inc. at the age of 8, after winning Semi-Grand Prix (becoming a runner-up) in the Ciao Girl Audition 2007 held by the company. On August 2, 2010, at the age of 11, Moa Kikuchi, at the same time with Yui Mizuno, joined Sakura Gakuin, an idol group managed by their talent agency Amuse. The group had not released its debut single yet. The group members were also divided into smaller subgroups, so-called clubs. Each club had its own musical group that recorded its own songs. Moa and Yui first became members of the Baton Club and its musical group Twinklestars and later together with Suzuka Nakamoto (as leader and lead singer) formed a heavy music club and its heavy metal-themed group Babymetal. Before the heavy music club was created by the management, none of the three heavy music club members knew what heavy metal was.
During a bus trip, Moa and Yui wrote the Babymetal song "Song 4" (4の歌) together, under the writing credits Black Babymetal.
Moa's favorite group is °C-ute.
- Sakura Gakuin (April 2010—March 29, 2015)
- Twinklestars (Sakura Gakuin's subunit)
- Minipati (Sakura Gakuin's subunit)
- Babymetal (2010—present)
- Black Babymetal (Babymetal's subunit)
With Sakura Gakuin
- Sakura Gakuin 2010 Nendo: Message (2011)
- Sakura Gakuin 2011 Nendo: Friends (2012)
- Sakura Gakuin 2012 Nendo: My Generation (2013)
- Sakura Gakuin 2013 Nendo: Kizuna (2014)
- Sakura Gakuin 2014 Nendo: Kimi ni Todoke (2015)