Mori Hostel is a brand new 3 storey hostel conveniently situated along Race Course Road and within Singapore's culturally rich Little India Historical District one of the most vibrant and culturally authentic districts of Singapore. With an emphasis on infusing urban experiences with traditional old-style Singapore heritage and flavours, Mori Hostel is a boutique hostel brand synonymous with contemporary premier quality at great prices.
Nicely nestled in the Little India ethnic enclave yet away from the constant hustle and bustle, Mori Hostel offers guests the unique prospect of being just a stone throw from key attractions, bustling streets bazaars, dining and shopping joints (including Singapores hippest cafes - Liberty Caf and Chye Seng Huat, all-time favorite 24-hour shopping emporium, Mustafa Centre, City Square Mall as well as trendy bars such as Barkode and Broadcast HQ) and yet providing a relaxing sanctuary for travelers.
At an easy 5 minutes walk from Farrer Road MRT (subway/train) station, getting around Singapore from Mori Hostel is a breeze. The heart of Singapores shopping belt, Orchard Road is just 10 minutes away by train, as is Singapore Central Business District. The Singapore River and Clarke Quay host to a kaleidoscope of restaurants, bars, entertainment spots and retail shops is just two train stops away while Chinatown, a must-see cultural district, is just 4 train stops away. Hop on Mori Hostels rental bike and the Marina Bay area is just 20 minutes pedal away.
The founders - a group of young (at heart) experienced world travelers drawn to the idea of combining the social experience of hostelling with luxurious modern comfort for todays savvy travelers at great prices - have created a charming blend of heritage and comfort at Mori Hostel. Transformed from an old hardware warehouse, Mori Hostel is today a relaxing juxtaposition of well-preserved architectural features with modern comforts. Conservation gems such as the old metal door shutters and quaint mosaic-tiled stairway salvaged from the old hardware warehouse have been carefully restored and infused with contemporary interior dcor and an electric mix of local modern mural artwork by renowned Singaporean illustrators like Ffun, Momorobo and ANTZ.
Each of our unisex and female only dorms is equipped with 6 super single sized beds just the right size for interacting with like-minded travelers and personal privacy. For the ultimate snooze comfort, each of our beds are luxuriously appointed with premium 8 anti-dust mites, orthopaedic super single pocketed spring mattress, cozy hotel quality linens, comfy latex pillow, spacious personal locker, universal power plug socket, adjustable personal reading light, built-in night shelf and blackout curtains for personal privacy.
Other amenities available for a delightful stay:
Free continental breakfast served alfresco-style at Mori Hostels courtyard garden
Free all-day coffee and tea
Free usage of Internet station and 24-hour high speed internet / Wifi throughout Mori Hostel
Free tourist map
Discounted tour and sightseeing tickets
Free luggage storage on day of arrival and check-out
Ladies only dorms equipped with well-lit mirror/vanity corner
Modern and spacious bathrooms including ladies only bathroom
Shower amenities including shower gel and shampoo
Secured electronic card access and 24/7 CCTV
Outdoor chill-out patio to enjoy a cuppa while watching the world go by
Commercial grade laundry and dryer facilities
Well-stocked travelers library
Self-service kitchenette facilities
Stay with us and experience a fresh perspective!
All Superior Rooms are at Promotional Rates, which are under non-refundable policy. Any change or cancellation will be charged full booking fee.
Things to note:
1. Complimentary breakfast inclusive in rates. Breakfast will be served from 7.30am to 10am.
2. A valid passport is required while checking in.
3. Our reception opening hours are between 7am to 11pm. If you are checking in later than 11pm, please ensure that you check with us or it is indicated in your booking details and inform us in advance so that we will advise if we can accommodate the late check-in request.
4. For early check out before 07:00, please approach the reception latest by the night before departure.
5. Check-in is available from 2pm on the day of arrival, check-out required by 11am on the day of departure. Bag storage is available for guests arriving & departing outside of these hours.
6. Notification of any cancellation is required at least 48 hours (Singapore time) to arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee being charged to your credit card (or to any other proof of guarantee provided).
7. Cancellations received and confirmed less than 48 hours will incur the first night’s charge. Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations are only valid with email cancellation from Mori Hostel. We will charge the full booking fee for no show on check-in date. For promotional lower rates, it is under non-refundable policy.
8. S$20 refundable deposit will be required at check-in for the linens and keycard.
9. Balance payment is required upon check-in. A transaction fee of 5% of the amount will be applicable for payments made by credit card.
10. Mori Hostel reserves the right to refuse a guest or even a group on arrival (and even after check in), if we deem that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or hard-drugs, unsuitably dressed or behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
11. Minimum age of 16 years for guests. Guests below 18 years old have to be accompanied by adults above 21 years old.
12. All guests will have to produce a valid foreign passport upon check-in. Guests who do not observe the terms and conditions of booking will be turned away without refunds.