Dr. Norma Studt is a counsel in the Hamburg office of Latham & Watkins practicing employment law.
Ms. Studt's employment law expertise includes:
- Private equity, M&A, finance and high yield transactions
- Downsizings and restructurings, in particular in the context of German and international transactions
Her work touches moreover all types of day-to-day employment law advice, such as
- Employment contracts
- Codetermination and consultation rights of the works council
- Collective bargaining issues, including injunction procedures
- Benefits and compensation
Ms. Studt particularly serves international clients with businesses in Germany.
She joined Latham & Watkins in 2001. Before, she was with another German law firm.
Ms. Studt is a certified employment lawyer (Fachanwältin für Arbeitsrecht) and “recommended” for Employment Law in JUVE 2015/2016. In addition to her legal practice, she is a regular author of employment law articles and co-author of employment law textbooks. She holds employment law seminars and in-house trainings for clients.