Welcome to the Old Kings Fuessen Design Hostel - our small and lovely hostel in the beautiful mountain town of Füssen. Old Kings is housed in a 500 year old building in Fuessen's historic old town, in the cobble stoned Franziskanergasse, a five minute walk from the train station. All rooms are inspired by royal themes and the castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau are just a short bikeride away.
Enjoy our relaxed family atmosphere and meet up with other backpackers from all over the world. Rent one of our bicycles and explore the amazing nature, mountains and seven lakes (!) within a 5 km radius. Our Team will be glad to share the best local hiking and biking trail secrets with you.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Our reception hours are from 7.30 am-12 noon and from 4.00pm -9.00pm - please let us know, if you plan to arrive outside these opening hours to make sure you get your keys! (We have an electronic lockbox for you with individualized code).
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is available for only 6 Euro.
A tourist tax of 2.20 EUR per person is not included.
Our Rooms are:
- Mad King Ludwig styled room with canopy bed for 2 persons (double bed private with shared bathroom)
- Inka Empire Room with loft bed for 2 persons (double bed private with shared bathroom)
- United Kingdom twin room for 2 persons with 2 seperate beds (standard twin private with shared bathroom)
- King of Africa, mixed dorm (6-8 people), (shared bathroom)
- Prince of Persia, mixed dorm (6-8 people) (shared bathroom)