Olena, Olenna (Ukrainian: Олена) is a Ukrainian variant of the feminine name Helen. It is of Greek origin and means "sun ray" or "shining light". Variants of the name Olena include: Alena, Elena, Jelena, Lena, Lenya, Lenochka, Olinia, Olinija, Olenya, Olinda, Olina, Lina, Olinia, Olenka, Olenochka and Olinija.
Notable people with the name include:
- Olena Dvornichenko (born 1990), Israeli Olympic rhythmic gymnast
- Olena Ovchynnikova (born 1987), Ukrainian kickboxer and mixed martial artist
- Olena Ronzhyna (born 1970), Ukrainian rower
- Olena Teliha, (1906–1942), Ukrainian poet and activist
- Olena Chlopotnowa, (born 1963), Ukrainian long jumper
- Olena Muravyova, (born 1867), Ukrainian opera singer and vocal teacher, awarded Merited Artist of Ukrainian SSR (1938)