Oscar or OSCAR might refer to:
- Oscar (given name), an Irish- and English-language name; the article includes the names Osgar, Oskar, and Oskari
- Oscars, a nickname for the Academy Awards, presented by the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) for cinematic film achievements. The awarded statue is called an Oscar.
- OSCAR, Orbital Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio
- OScar, a project aiming to design an open source vehicle
- oskar, a gene required for the development of the Drosophila embryo
- King Oscar sardines, a brand of canned fish
Animals and biology
- Oscar (bionic cat), a cat which had implants after losing both hind paws
- Oscar (fish), Astronotus ocellatus
- OSCAR (gene), short for Osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor
- Oscar (therapy cat), cat who can purportedly predict the deaths of hospice patients
- Oscar, a nickname for Beast of Busco, a North American cryptid turtle
- Oscar, a nickname for Unsinkable Sam, a World War II ship's cat
- Oscar, Kentucky, U.S.
- Oscar, Louisiana, U.S.
- Oscar, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Oscar, West Virginia, U.S.
- Oscar Township, Otter Tail County, Minnesota, U.S.
- Lake Oscar (Douglas County, Minnesota)
- Lake Oscar (Otter Tail County, Minnesota)
- Oscar (Irish mythology), the warrior son of Oisín and Niamh
- Oscar the Grouch, a Muppet on Sesame Street
- Oscar, a character in the video game Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Oscar, a fictional knight in the video game Dark Souls
- Oscar, the main character fish from the animated film Shark Tale
- Oscar, a main character fish from the animated television series Fish Hooks
- Oscar, an infant character in the film Ghostbusters II
- Oscar, a page in Verdi's opera Un ballo in maschera
- Oscar (opera), a 2013 opera about Oscar Wilde, by Theodore Morrison
- Oscar (1967 film), starring Louis de Funès
- Oscar (1991 film), starring Sylvester Stallone
- Oscar (video game), a 1993 platform game
- Psycho-Nics Oscar, a 1987 American scrolling-shooter arcade video game
- Oscar, an Allies codename for Nakajima Ki-43, a World War II Japanese aircraft.
- Oscar, the letter O in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- Oscar-class submarine, a Soviet/Russian submarine class
Technology and transport
- OSCAR Radio, a school FM radio station in Northamptonshire, England
- Outer Suburban CAR, a name for NSW TrainLink H set, a type of electric train in Australia
- Ocean Surface Current Analysis - Real time, a website that provides data on ocean currents
- OSCAR McMaster, an electronic medical record system
- OSCAR protocol, a protocol used by AOL Instant Messenger
- Open Source Cluster Application Resources, a Linux-based software installation
- Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)
- OSC OSCar, a synthesiser manufactured by the Oxford Synthesizer Company
- Out of School Care and Recreation
- Oscar Health, a U.S. health insurance company
- Veal Oscar, a culinary creation