The Ostello Costa Alta is managed by Coop. META for more then 15 years Coop.Soc. META is based and operates in Monza. META was born in 1991 as a group of people - a generation of teachers and educators - who are inspired by environmental values - the Monza Park, the nature, the outdoor activities.
The hostel is in Cascina Costa Alta, a farmstead built by the architect Giacomo Tazzini in 1824 inside of the green heart of the Monza Park.
The building, in the silence of an oasis just a short walk from the city, surrounded by meadows and forests, has been recently renovated and offers double, triple and quadruple rooms with private bathrooms.
- Open all year
- 100 meters from the Formula 1 Monza Racetrack, the best place to stay during sporting events: F1, Superbike, Rally of Monza.
- 20 minutes by bus from the city center of Monza and the railway station
- 10 minutes by train from the city of Milan
- An ideal base for excursions to the Park of Monza, the Villa Reale, the city of Monza or the Park of the Lambro Valley.
- Perfect for tour to places of tourist and cultural interest: Milan, Fiera Milano (Milano Exhibition Center), the exhibition area of the Expo 2015, Lake Como and the city of Bergamo
- Guests have plenty of space for meetings, events and activities