Overland or Øverland or variants may refer to:
- Overland, Missouri, a city in the United States
- Overland Park, Kansas, a city in the United States
- Overland Corner, South Australia, a settlement in Australia
- Overland Lake (Nevada), a glacial lake in the United States
- Øverland, Bærum, an area in Norway
- Fictional locations
- Overland (fictional planet), a fictional planet in the Land and Overland fictional universe
- Øverland (surname), a Norwegian surname
- Amanda Overland, Canadian short track speed skater
- Kevin Overland, Canadian speedskater
- Simon Overland, Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police (Australia) from March, 2009
- Steve Overland, British singer and musician
- Volkert Overlander, Dutch noble and merchant
- Overland Automobile, the original name of the American company Willys-Overland
- Overland Custom Coach, Canadian custom vehicle manufacturer
- Overland Airways, Nigerian airline
- The Overland, a named passenger train operated by Great Southern Railway that runs between Melbourne and Adelaide in Australia.
- The Overland Flyer, one of the named passenger trains of the Union Pacific Railroad.
- Overland Campaign, U.S. Civil War campaign
- Overland (Italian expedition), a series of expeditions and documentaries
- Overland Relief Expedition, whaler rescue operation
- The Oxford and Cambridge Far Eastern Expedition, a 1955-6 journey undertaken in two Land Rovers from London to Singapore.
- Land and Overland fictional universe
- Overland (magazine), an Australian literary and cultural magazine
- Overland Monthly, a defunct U.S. magazine
- Overland with Kit Carson, a Western film serial from the United States
- Overland (video game)
- Overland Storage, a robotic tape library manufacturer, formerly known as Overland Data.
- Overland Partners, U.S. architectural firm
- Overland Telegraph Company, U.S. telegraph company
- Overland High School in Aurora, Colorado