The aim of Pages is to create a meeting point composed of both permanence and passage, which provides an environment for conception and discovery. It is built on a knowledge of a city that we have worked in and studied since the late 1990’s.
Pages is a place where form and function meld, and where travelers, architects, engineers, teachers, students, neighbors, designers, artists and visitors may cohabit. Levels of involvement are shared between creator and user and move from conception to realization.
Pages is a unique meeting ground and experimental space which is both multidisciplinary and international, with strong local roots. Pages is a preferred place to stay in Siem Reap.
Set in a building created in the mid-1960’s and a second, more recent structure, Pages features nine guest rooms and two apartments (Pages Rooms).
The ensemble also features an architectural office, a library/study space, a cafe, a design showroom and a multi-purpose area.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Master) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Breakfast is included in the room rate up to 2 guests staying in the same room. If you book for more than 2 people, the classic breakfast rate will be charged.
5. Late check-out or early check-in may occurs extra fees and are subject to availabilities.