Patrick Justman is an IP litigation associate with broad experience in all aspects of intellectual property litigation, enforcement, prosecution, management and counseling.
Mr. Justman's experience includes:
- Trademark and trade dress counseling, prosecution, enforcement and litigation
- False/comparative advertising and unfair competition litigation
- Trade secret counseling and litigation
- Copyright counseling and litigation
- Internet law and domain name recovery and management
- Online defamation and rights of publicity
- Breach of contract and commercial disputes
Having successfully litigated before numerous federal and state courts, the United States Patent and Trademark Office's Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, the European Union Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market, and the World Intellectual Property Organization, Mr. Justman has extensive expertise in both procedural and substantive law in these areas.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Justman worked for the US Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of California, US Department of Homeland Security - Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and the Honorable Marilyn L. Huff of the US District Court of the Southern District of California.