Perry Viscounty is a nationally recognized trial attorney who handles high-stakes cases for companies ranging from Fortune 100 to emerging companies.
Mr. Viscounty has been recognized as a leading trial lawyer in:
- Chambers USA 2015 – Band 1 (California): Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets. Mr. Viscounty is regarded as "exceptional in his specialist practice area" and he is "always available and highly responsive."
- Chambers Global 2015 – Band 2: US Intellectual Property: Trademark Copyright & Trade Secrets
- The Legal 500 US 2015 as a "Leading Lawyer" for Intellectual Property - Trademarks and Trade Secrets: Litigation
- The Recorder as a 2013 Top Rated Lawyer for "Intellectual Property Law"
- Daily Journal as among the Top Intellectual Property Lawyers in California (multiple years)
- Euromoney Institutional Investor Benchmark: Litigation guide (2008-2010)
- BTI Client Service All Star Team for 2007
Mr. Viscounty is a member of the International Trademark Association and an arbitrator for the World Intellectual Property Organization. Mr. Viscounty has been a guest lecturer at USC and UCLA, and has taught numerous seminars regarding effective presentations for jury trials and arbitrations.