Post House Hostel is a new, bright and modern hostel with the unique thematic design and reasonable prices.
We are located in the central part of the city, opposite the historic building of the Central Post Office and close to the most tourist attractions of the city. Distance to the Potocki Palace is 200 m., Ivan Franko Park - 300 m., Rynok Square - 700 m., Opera House - 850 m. An interesting fact: the building, in which our hostel is situated, has great historical value. Zygmunt Gorgolewski, the famous Polish architect, lived here. He was an author of numerous buildings in Germany and Poland, and of Theatre of Opera and Ballet in Lviv.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Friendly staff
-Separate male and female bathrooms (shower, toilet) for the rooms that do not have individual bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bedside lights
- Beds with comfortable mattresses
- TV sets in rooms (except the dormitory one for 10 people)
- Thematic interior in the rooms
- Large yard balcony
- Daily cleaning service
- Linens and towels
- Equipped kitchen (fridge, cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave)
- Parking area near the building in which the hostel is situated. Price 4 UAH for hour (Monday-Friday from 8 am till 8 pm). Rest of the time free of charge.
- City maps
- Hairdryers, irons (at the request of the guest)
- Table reservation in the cafe or restaurant
- Taxi reservation
- Tourist information
Post House Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Lock out applies.
For early check-in from 6.00 AM till 12.00 AM additional payment is 50% of price.
For late check-out from 11.00 AM till 20.00 PM additional payment is 50% of price.