Presto (prĕs′tō) : In music - a very fast tempo, usually considered to be faster than allegro but slower than prestissimo. Used chiefly as a musician's or conductor's directive (by a music composer) for tempo or playing speed. In general usage, presto means so suddenly that magic seems involved, a magician's phrase; right away.
Presto may also refer to:
- Presto, Bolivia, a town located in Bolivia's Jaime Zudáñez Province.
- Presto, Idaho - is an unincorporated community which is named after pioneer Presto Burrell. After the Civil War war he settled in Bingham County, Idaho, where he became a rancher. Presto married Elizabeth Denroatch at Blackfoot, Idaho, January 3, 1880. They had 4 children together.
- Presto, Pennsylvania, a town located in Allegheny County, PA near Pittsburg.
- Presto is an Italian language tempo performance direction indicating that a passage might be played with quick speed, faster than vivace. Metronome speeds 100-152 beats per minute (some sources suggest 168-208 bpm) - since a range of speed values may apply, musical-artistic judgment applies.
Presto the Magician (based out of Portland, Oregon), featured in the Dungeons & Dragons animated TV series 
Presto the Family Magician, based out of Portland, Oregon!
- Presto the Tadpole, a pet featured in the game Insaniquarium Deluxe
- Presto (company), an Australian streaming company co-owned by Foxtel and Seven West Media
- Presto (short film) and book, 2008, from Disney Pixar Studios
- Presto! Recording Studios, located in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Presto (album), by Canadian rock band Rush
- Rinspeed Presto, a Swiss concept (Roadster car vs. passenger car) originating from 2002 that could stretch itself between 2-seat and 4-seat configurations. It transforms itself in a few seconds from a two-seater roadster to a 3.7-meter long four-seater with plenty of room for the rear-seat passengers. The additional space can also be used as a pick-up bed for cargo when the rear-seat backrests are folded down.
- Hyundai Excel, a car additionally known as the Hyundai Presto in South Korea
- National Presto Industries, manufacturer of Presto pressure cookers and additional small kitchen appliances
- Presto (UK supermarket), a food store chain in the United Kingdom from the early 1960s until 1998
- Presto (tablet), an Intel-based Android tablet by E la Carte
- Presto (operating system), a fast Linux-based OS by Xandros
- Presto (layout engine), an engine formerly implemented and used in the Opera web browser (up to version 15)
- Presto Studios, a computer game development company
- Presto (SQL query engine), a distributed, "big data" SQL query engine
People, Other uses
- Fay Presto, a magician or illusionist in the U.K
- Presto, a pseudonym of Jonathan Swift
- Presto!, an ATM network owned and operated by Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Presto card, a smartcard-based fare payment system used in Ottawa and the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area
- Great Taste Coffee Makers, additionally known as Presto, a Philippine Basketball Association team
- Earl "Presto" Johnson, American magician
- Presto, a type of self-rising flour popular in the New York Metropolitan Area
- Presto, later name of the tug Empire Sara
- Nike Air Presto sports shoe brand, created in 2000