Relax & Resort Angkor Guesthouse is a beautiful property with gardens, an outdoor restaurant, and an outdoor hammock cafe. Located in Siem Reap near Angkor Wat Temple, our guesthouse is a great place to chill and meet other travelers.
On our premises we have a small volunteer school where a local paid staff teaches underprivileged children for free. You can join in the classes to assist children with their pronunciation and other skills.
Our hallways are decorated with artwork and photographs from previous travelers. Our lobby has computers available for guests to use to access the internet. Also, there is a small library for guests and a picture wall where travelers can post their best group photos.
Our rooms are spacious and clean.
Our facility is surrounded by a grove of palms with gardens and foliage decorating our courtyard. Outside, we have a bar & restaurant, a hammock style cafe and a small volunteer school providing free education for local impoverished children.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Matercard, JCB) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 1-day advance notice prior the date of arrival is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. 10% extra fee will be applied upon arrival as taxes.
5. Our guesthouse is a safe and friendly place for all.
6. Please respect all guests and staff while you are here.
7. Disruptive behavior will receive a warning and if it continues, we reserve the right to ask you to leave.
8. Please respect all of the laws of Cambodia.