Renato may refer to:
- Renato, a given name derived from the Latin name Renatus (includes people with the given name Renato).
- San Renato, a saint of the Catholic Church.
- Renato Vallanzasca, notorious Milanese mobster during the 1970s.
- Renato Pagliari, Italian singer, both a soloist and as part of the duo Renée and Renato
- Renato Sobral, Brazilian martial-arts fighter
- Renato Ruiz, Mexican professional wrestler
- Renato Micallef, Maltese singer
- Renato Russo, Brazilian Singer
- Renato Núñez, baseball player
- Renato Gaúcho (born 1962), real name Renato Portaluppi
- Renato Cunha Valle (born 1944), retired goalkeeper
- Carlos Renato Frederico (born 1957), retired offensive midfielder, former J-League player
- Carlos Renato de Abreu (born 1978), retired midfielder last played for Santos
- Renato (footballer, born 1979), midfielder currently playing for Santos
- Renato Eduardo de Oliveira Ribeiro (born 1985), midfielder currently playing for São Caetano
- Renato Augusto (born 1988), midfielder, currently playing for Corinthians
- Renato Cesarini (born 1906), Italian-Argentine football player and coach
- Renato Sanches (born 1997), Portuguese international footballer
- Renato (album), a 1962 album by Italian singer Mina
- Renato, a main character in the Italian opera Un ballo in maschera