Robert A. Wyman, Jr.
Bob Wyman is a partner in the Los Angeles and Washington D.C. offices of Latham & Watkins and Co-chair of the Air Quality & Climate Change Practice. Mr. Wyman formerly served as the global Chair of the Environment, Land & Resources Department.
Mr. Wyman’s practice includes:
- Air quality
- Cleantech and renewable energy
- Climate change
Mr. Wyman’s litigation practice includes:
- Civil and criminal enforcement defense
- Defense of citizen suits (e.g., under the Clean Air Act, CEQA and Proposition 65)
- Direct review of administrative agency actions in federal and state courts
Mr. Wyman writes and speaks extensively in the areas of air quality, cleantech and renewable energy, climate change, corporate disclosure, corporate civil and criminal liability, sustainability, among other topics. He served on US EPA’s Clean Air Act Advisory Committee for 18 years (from 1991-2009). He also served on EPA’s Advanced Coal Technology and the Air Quality Management Work Groups.
Mr. Wyman was recognized as a leading environmental lawyer by the following publications:
- “Highly Recommended” by Euromoney/Legal Media Group’s inaugural Clean Technology and Renewable Energy guide (2013)
- “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers Los Angeles Litigation - Environmental (2013)
- Band 1 Chambers USA California Environmental attorney ranking for each year (2004-15)
- Band 1 Chambers USA (Climate); Band 2 Chambers Global (Climate)
- A Top 50 Lawyer in LA by the Los Angeles Business Journal
- California’s Environmental Law Dream Team by the California Lawyer
- Ethisphere’s Attorneys Who Matter (2009)
Watch this video to learn more about
the Environment, Land & Resources Department