Roberto L. Reyes Gaskin is an associate in the Paris office. From November 2010 to January 2014 he practiced in the Milan office.
His capital markets practice focuses primarily on:
- High yield and other debt capital markets transactions
- Liability management transactions
- Initial public offerings, follow-on offerings and rights issues
- Mergers and acquisitions with a capital markets element
- Compliance with US securities laws
He has represented underwriters, corporate clients, selling shareholders, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in, among others, the retail and consumer products, gaming, manufacturing and communications industries.
His financial institutions/financial regulatory practice focuses primarily on:
- Hybrid capital (contingent convertible or write-down instruments), particularly structuring aspects under the Basel III framework
- Equity and debt issuances for banks
He has represented European and Middle Eastern financial institutions in connection with a variety of capital raisings, program updates and ongoing reporting.