Roderick O. Branch
Roderick Branch is Co-chair of the Chicago Corporate Department. Mr. Branch's practice focuses on capital markets transactions and securities regulation, with a particular interest in securities offerings by non-US issuers. He has extensive experience in securities financings in public and private markets, and has represented public- and private-sector companies, investment banks and sovereign governments in global capital markets transactions.
Since 2001, Mr. Branch has practiced in New York, Paris and Chicago. He is a native of Mexico City, and is fluent in Spanish and French and proficient in Italian.
- “Mexico’s Energy Reform: What you Need to Know,” moderator, Houston, Texas, February 27, 2014
- SEC Conference 2013: An Accounting & Reporting Update for Public Companies, “SEC Hot Buttons,” moderator, Center for Professional Education, New York, New York, December 16, 2013
- Capital Raising and Deal Making in Mexico, "US Offerings by Latin American Issuers: the JOBS Act and Other New Opportunities," Mexico City, Mexico, June 27, 2013
- From Red Herring to Green Shoe – The Path to a Successful IPO, “All About the Numbers – Top Accounting Issues Faced by IPO Companies,” moderator, Chicago, Illinois, January 29, 2013
- Dealmaking in Latin America, “Keynote Panel Discussion: JOBS Act and its Impact on Latin America,” Bogotá, Colombia, November 28, 2012
- SEC Conference 2012: An Accounting & Reporting Update for Public Companies, “SEC Hot Buttons,” moderator, “MD&A: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” moderator, Center for Professional Education, Chicago, Illinois, August 20, 2012
- SEC Conference 2011: An Accounting & Reporting Update for Public Companies, “SEC Hot Buttons,” moderator, Center for Professional Education, Chicago, Illinois, August 22, 2011