Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free!
Rossignol Unique 8 Womens Skis with Saphir 110 Bindings 2016
Table of Contents
Embed / Widget
If you are one of the ladies that can rip down any groomer, the Rossignol Unique 8 will be a great ski for you. The Unique 8 is very light, but remarkably stable at speed. The Air Core has a Paulownia Wood that has an air channel that runs through the majority of the ski that reduces the total weight of the ski by 20%. The Air Core is laminated with Linen, Titanal, and Carbon to give you power and stability. Rossignol's Power Turn Rocker has the front 10% of the ski rockered for quick turn initiation, and the remaining 90% of the ski has traditional camber for edge grip and rebound for making tight carves down a steep groomer. The Unique 8 has an Oversized Sidecut that allows you to roll the ski on edge very quickly, and provides extra edge hold. If you love making clean carves on the groomers, and want a light ski that will be stable, no matter how fast you push it the Rossignol Unique 8 will be the best ski for you! [+]