Sampa Hostel was created six years ago for folks who want to enjoy their trip while receiving a special service in a home-like atmosphere for a great price. Our daily rate includes a delicious breakfast, free wireless internet, linens and parking lot.
Sampa Hostel is a large and comfortable house, with a spacious entertainment area, large bedrooms separated male and female, as well as a kitchen for common use and a great patio where you can lay on a hammock or enjoy your meals.
Sampa Hostel also counts with specialized staff who speaks Portuguese, English and Spanish and are provide with a lot of information to give to you about what to do in Sao Paulo.
Besides our excellent rates, the most unique quality of Sampa Hostel is its location in the heart of Vila Madalena, located on the west region of the city. Nearby, there is a subway line (Vila Madalena Station) as well as a bus terminal from which you can access the best of what Sao Paulo has to offer.
Vila Madalena is considered the coolest area of Sao Paulo and known as the site of its best night life. It hosts numerous bars, restaurants, discos, and the traditional Samba School named Perola Negra, and during the day the guests can enjoy delicious restaurants, coffee shops, museums, wonderful art galleries, clothing stores, as well as antique and vintage shops, all located within walking distance from the hostel.
- RATES EXCLUSIVE FOR RESERVATIONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
- Check in: 1pm (you can arrive earlier and stay at the hostel or keep your bags in our luggage, but the room is available only at 1pm)
- Check out: 12pm
- Reception 24 hours with bilingual staff
- Daily cleaning of suites
- We accept credit and debit cards VISA and MASTERCARD
Included on price:
- Linen and blanckets
- Internet (WiFi and computers)
- Parking lot for cars and motorcycles
- Cable TV, DVD and board games
- Individual locker with padlock
- Extra storage
- City and area maps
- Tourist and general info
- Exchange Book
- Fully equipped guest kitchen