Schiaparelli might refer to:
- Elsa Schiaparelli (1890–1973), Italian-born French fashion designer
- Ernesto Schiaparelli (1856–1928), Italian Egyptologist
- Giovanni Schiaparelli (1835–1910), Italian astronomer who made the observations that produced the false idea of "canals" on the surface of Mars
- Schiaparelli (crater), several craters names "Schiaparelli"
- Schiaparelli EDM lander, a Mars lander from the 2016 ExoMars mission
- Alejandro Schiapparelli (born 1980) Argentinian soccer player and manager