Scott MacKillop is co-founder and president of a consulting firm that works with financial institutions, investment advisors and money management firms to develop, or improve, their managed account or investment consulting capabilities. He speaks frequently to industry gatherings and has authored numerous articles on topics including managed accounts, investment consulting and behavioral finance. His articles have appeared in Journal of Financial Planning, Investment Advisor, Financial Advisor, Financial Planning, Financial Strategies, The Monitor and The Wrap Fee Advisor.
From 1998 to 2000, Scott served as President of PMC International. During that time PMC’s assets grew by 60% to $5.5 billion. Prior to that, Scott served as President of ADAM Investment Services, a pioneer in the managed account industry. He also served as Vice President of ADAM’s affiliates LCG Associates, an investment-consulting firm providing advice to employee benefit plans, foundations and endowments with $30 billion in assets.
• Identifying and Capitalizing on Opportunities in the Managed Account Industry
• How Managed Accounts Can Make You a Tougher Competitor
• Using Technology to Create a Successful Managed Account Program
• Understanding Behavioral and How It Can Benefit You and Your Clients
• Becoming a Better Investment Consultant
• An Overview of the New Competitive Landscape in the Financial Services World [+]
This is a discussion about the above article. Concerns about the topic, its accuracy, inclusion of information etc. should be discussed here. Off-topic discussion not pertaining to the topic of the page will be removed.