Serena is a feminine given name.
Serena may also refer to:
- Aldo Serena, an Italian former footballer
- Michele Serena, an Italian former footballer
- Fernando Serena, a Spanish former footballer
- Bill Serena, a deceased American baseball player
- Gustavo Serena, a deceased Italian actor and film director
- Serena, a Roman noblewoman, wife of Stilicho
- Serena (actress), an American pornographic actress
- Serena Deeb, an American professional wrestler
- Serena Southerlyn, a fictional Assistant District Attorney in the Law & Order universe
- Serena Williams, a U.S. professional tennis player
Arts and entertainment
- Serena van der Woodsen, a fictional character in the young adult novel series Gossip Girl and its television adaptation.
- Serena (novel), a novel by Ron Rash
- Serena is the name for Usagi Tsukino in the English dubbed version (DIC and Cloverway adaptation) of Sailor Moon.
- Serena, Ash's traveling companion in the anime series.
- Serena (1962 film), a British crime thriller
- Serena (2014 film), an American drama film starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper
- Serena (2016 film), a TV documentary about the tennis player Serena Williams
- Serena, a town in Southwestern Kenya
- Serena Township, LaSalle County, Illinois
- Serena, Illinois
- Séréna, a town in Burkina Faso