Sheree is an English female given name. It might come from the French chérie, meaning darling (from the past participle of the verb chérir, to cherish).
It may refer to:
- Sheree Fitch (born 1956), Canadian children's author
- Sheree Harris (born 1959), New Zealand cricketer
- Sheree Gray (born 1985), American soccer defender
- Sheree Jeacocke (born 1958), Canadian singer/songwriter
- Sheree Murphy (born 1975), English actress and television presenter
- Sheree North (1932–2005), American actress, singer, and dancer
- Sheree-Lee Olson, Canadian novelist, poet and journalist
- Sheree Thomas, writer, book editor and publisher
- Sheree J. Wilson (born 1958), American actress
- Sheree Wingard (born 1988), Australian netball player
- Sheree Winton (1935–1976), English actress
- Sheree Whitfield (born 1960), American socialite, aspiring fashion designer and former cast member of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Sheree, an artist name of Anna Fantastic
- Sheree, a character on Nick Jr.'s cartoon Julius Jr.