SleepyFish Lodge is a fabulous guesthouse located near the new East Gate of Dali Ancient City. SleepyFish opened in July 2009 and has modern facilities, but also keeps a traditional Bai flavor. If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere, Western & English speaking staff, clean rooms, soft beds, peaceful surroundings and a fabulous garden, then this is the place for you!
- Foreign managed (English spoken)
- Garden & roof terrace
- Free wifi in rooms & computer in cafe
- Cafe open all day (western menu)
- Travel advice, tour & ticket bookings
- Standard charge airport transportation
- Clean rooms / en-suite bathrooms
- Soft beds
- Laundry service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycles, e-bike & kayaks for rent
- Friendly Golden Retrievers
SleepyFish has 14 rooms available with several different arrangements, including triple and family rooms. Each room is tastefully decorated and furnished by local craftsman. All rooms (except the budget single) include an ensuite bathroom with 24hr hot water and a large balcony that overlooks the pond and courtyard. Each bed has an electric blanket for the winter and heated bathrooms. All ground floor rooms are wheelchair accessible.