Located in the world renowned Cube Houses, a night at Stayokay Rotterdam is an experience in itself. With it's hip hostel bar and central location in Rotterdam it is the perfect hostel to stay for your city trip.
With your lunch package, which you bought in the hostel, you are ready to explore Rotterdam. Have a stroll (or ride a bike like a real Dutchman) through the city center by day to see all the sites that are only a stones throw away. Afterwards freshen up and have a nice drink at the Hostel so you will be ready to go out in the evening for some clubbing or a cozy Dutch terrace or cafe.
Breakfast is included.
Wi-Fi is free and accessible throughout the entire hostel.
Sit down, relax and enjoy your drinks and meal in the modern but cosy bar that looks out over the quiet 'Oude Haven' (17th century harbour) on the one, and the busy city centre on the other side.
- that any group bookings of 10 people or more must be made directly with the hostel.
- that guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- that if there are children younger than 16 years part of the guests you are required to book a private room.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €0,60 per person per night.