At 13, she formed the band Autópsia. She later joined punk band Detrito Federal, then PUS (releasing four albums with them) and DeFalla during their glam rock phase around 2003. She had some success in her solo career with the single "Olha Pra Mim" ("Look At Me"). The video was played on MTV Brasil. In 2005, she recorded Dinho Ouro Preto with the band Capital Inicial, which came with a booklet of her erotic stories illustrated by comic artists.
In August 2009, she announced plans for an acoustic tour with the guitarist Veloso, saying, "We'll just play rock'n'roll, ranging from the Ramones to the Sex Pistols."
In 2002, she released a book of 17 erotic stories, No Cio (Rutting). She appeared on the cover of Brazilian Playboy in November 2002, and on the cover of Sexy in May 2004, publishing a story, Nua (e com tesão) em Brasília (Naked (and horny) in Brasilia) in the latter. She admires the erotic writer Nelson Rodrigues.
In 2009, she released a book Sexualidade na Gravidez - Relatos de uma mãe de primeira viagem (Sexuality in Pregnancy - Reports of a new mother).
She was married to Ronan (Moleque Babaca), her PUS bandmate, for 12 years until 1997, after which she moved to Brasília to live with her grandfather, Alberto Perez. Her appearance on Casa Dos Artistas in 2002 lead to the end of her marriage to Daniel Sabbá due to a relationship that occurred during the show.
- Vítimas do Milagre (Victims of the Miracle) — Detrito Federal — Polygram, 1987. Credited as Simone, guitarist.
- PUS — PUS — Cogumelo, 1990. She shared guitar and vocals in English with her then husband, Ronan, in a heavy metal album.
- Sin Is the Only Salvation — PUS — Eldorado, 1994. Rock and heavy percussion. She wrote eight tracks.
- Presets — PUS — Paradoxx Music, 1997. Electronic music.
- Syang — Solo — Warner/Chappell, 1998. The album was sung in Portuguese with intimate ballads.
- Dinho Ouro Preto — with Capital Inicial — 2005.