Tany may refer to:
- the Hungarian name of Tôň, a village and municipality in the Komárno District, Slovakia
- Black tany, a vernacular name for the alga Fucus vesiculosus
- Tany Youne (1903-1977), a soviet actress and writer
- Luke de Tany (died 1282), a high-ranking Norman lord
- Theaurau John Tany (c. 1608-1659), an English preacher and religious visionary
- William Tany (died after 1385), a Prior of the Hospitallers in Ireland
- Tany, the sister of a king in the late Hyksos period c. 1570 BCE.