Tera or TERA may refer to:
- Tera Patrick, pornographic actress
- Téra, a town in Niger
- Tera, Paphos, a village in Cyprus
- Tera (river), a river in Spain
- Tera, Kutch, a town in India.
- Tera Fort, a fort in India
- Tera (demogroup), an Australian software production group
- TERA, a type of network connector
- Tera Computer Company, a company specialized in high-performance computing software and hardware
- Sega TeraDrive
- TERA: Fate of Arun, a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG computer game known for its action combat, published by En Masse Entertainment in North America
- tera-, from Greek word "terastios"="huge, enormous", a prefix in the SI system of units denoting 1012, or 1 000 000 000 000
- Terabyte, a trillion bytes
- Tera language, a Chadic language spoken in north-eastern Nigeria
- Topfree Equal Rights Association, a women's advocacy group
- TERA Rifle, Japanese special rifles developed for paratroopers
- tERA, a baseball statistic
- Tera, a Japanese word for "temple"
- Trilogy Emergency Relief Application (TERA), application used for humanitarian purposes to send targeted SMS, providing health and disaster preparedness information to geographical locations.