Tessa is a shortened form of the given name Theresa.
Tessa may also refer to:
- Tessa (novel), by Margit Sandemo
- Tessa (play), by Jean Giraudoux
- Tessa, Niger
- Tessa Bonhomme, Canadian ice hockey player
- "Le chanson de Tessa", a song by Marcel Mouloudji
- Tax-Exempt Special Savings Account, a type of bank account in the United Kingdom
- Tessa Noël, a character in the TV series Highlander: The Series
- Teletha Tessa Testarossa, a fictional character in the multimedia franchise Full Metal Panic!
- Tessa, a character on the TV series Supernatural
- Sage, a Marvel Comics superhero also known as Tessa
- Tessa (Capcom), a character from the Red Earth video game series
- Texas Severe Storms Association (TESSA)
- Tessa, a character in the Gilbert and Sullivan opera The Gondoliers
- Tessa Gray, a character in the trilogy The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare