The Teton Valley News, located in Driggs, Idaho, was founded in 1909.[2] The Teton Valley News publishes weekly and serves the Valley’s five towns with a variety of print and online products.

In January 2006, Pioneer Newspapers of Seattle acquired the paper from its previous owner, Grand Teton News, a group of Wyoming family owners including Gary and Sue Stevenson, Robb and Jen Hicks, and Tom and Annie Mullen. Previous owners of the Teton Valley News have included Vern Craver in the 1990s, and Fred and Elizabeth McCabe of Jackson, Wyoming.