The Adventure Brew Backpacker Hostel lies in a 19th century colonial house located just 10 minutes from the historical district. We are the only Brewery/Hostel in South America and one of the few in the World.
As well as our Bed & Breakfast (just 30 meters from us); The Adventure Brew Backpacker Hostel is in a great neighborhood and an excellent location central to many places in La Paz, next the hostel you will find airport combi lines (mini buses), banks, ATM’s and we are only 2 blocks from the main Bus Terminal.
Every Week at the TABH: Drinking Beer, Games and Party events until 1 a.m. For A full quiet Zone please book at the B&B Building
NEW: by general demand a new Wifi only fast Account has been added to the Hostel Building to improve our service !
January : Join us for the Saya Beer Brewery Tour, Every Saturday and Sunday. As on Reception.
• Sunny outdoor terrace with hammocs, great common areas, & brand new mattresses
• 24 hour reception, security surveillance & doorman
• Restaurant & Bar & Beer Spa
• FULL ACCESS to the facilities up the road in the Hostel
• FREE USE OF: Computers, Wi-Fi, Book Exchange
• GAS FUELED HOT SHOWER; 24 hrs.
• FREE Lockers & Sheets & Blankets
• AVAILABLE Towels (Bs 10)
• ONE FREE SAYA BEER every night you stay with us
• ALL YOUCAN EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST; coffee, milk & tea available.
• Cable TV, DVD in common areas
• Laundry service
• Travel Agency
• BOOK THE FAMOUS ADVENTURE BREW BEER TOUR
• BOOK THE DEATH ROAD WITH US! We work with the best Biking company in Boliva Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking.
All of our rooms in our Bed & Breakfast have a private bathroom, room in our Annex Hostel are furnished with bunk-beds (one bed on top the other). The Budget rooms are cheaper since they're shared, and are intended for young travelers or students. Not recommended for guest looking for more comfort! The term 'private' implies 'non shared room' and this applies to the bath.