The Herald Bulletin is a daily newspaper serving Anderson, Indiana, and adjacent areas northeast of Indianapolis. It is owned by Community Newspaper Holdings Inc.

Anderson's two separate newspapers began operating as one company in 1949, publishing the Anderson Herald, founded as a weekly in 1868, in the morning, and Anderson Daily Bulletin, founded 1885, Madison County's oldest surviving daily newspaper, in the afternoon. Upon their sale to Ingersoll Publications, the two were combined into one morning edition, The Herald Bulletin, starting April 5, 1987. Ingersoll sold the paper to Thomson Corporation in 1990; in 2000, Thomson sold it to CNHI.

The paper's marketing slogan is "Because Life Changes Daily."