The Herald-Palladium is a newspaper distributed in the Southwest Michigan region serving all or part of Berrien, Cass, Van Buren, and Allegan Counties.

History

The Herald-Palladium is a merger of former local newspapers. The Benton Harbor Palladium, which was founded in 1868, merged with The Evening News, founded 1895, to form The News-Palladium in 1904. Meanwhile, in St. Joseph, The Evening Herald, which had been known previously as The Traveler and Herald and the St. Joseph Herald, and The St. Joseph Press merged to become The Herald-Press in 1916. These newspapers themselves merged in 1970, and the name "The Herald-Palladium" was created in 1975.