Built in 2008, the Jade Emu International Guest House is run by Dave (from Australia) and his partner Song (from China). It caters for the 'budget conscious' traveller looking for rooms and facilities of a more international class. Double, twin/triple share and dorm rooms available - all are modern, clean and comfortable. Staying here, you'll be relaxed and ready to explore the ancient and natural wonders in this beautiful area of China.
Located just 1 minute from the West wall of Dali Old Town and 5 minutes walk to the centre of town, the Jade Emu International Guest House is conveniently located.
Guest House highlights include:
- A beautiful spacious courtyard
- Quality pool table, ping pong and fussball tables
- Electric blankets on all beds
- Home Theatre System playing movies
- Free 100Mbps Internet and WiFi throughout the buildings
- Satellite TV (AlJazeera World News, TV5 LeMonde, Deutsche Wella)
- Facebook Access
- All twin share and double rooms have a DVD player or digital entertainment system
- Bar with a wide selection of beers, wine and spirits.
- Cafe with great tasting Chinese and Western foods
- Discounted Tours
- Kettles, towels, soap and shampoo provided in all rooms.
Our aim is to make your stay in Dali fun, comfortable and safe. We're sure you'll enjoy your stay!