Situated in the heart of Kuching City, across the road from the famous Kuching waterfront, The Radioman Heritage Hostel offers comfortable and affordable accommodation in a location, which makes the most of your visit. The Radioman lies along Wayang Street, at the heart of Kuching’s historical quarter. Its perfect location next to Chinatown (Carpenter Street) offers an exciting mix of culture, dining, nightlife and shopping experience.
Offering cozy and clean beds, The Radioman is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes the backpackers all around the world. Make yourself at home in one of the fully air-conditioned rooms/dorms featuring reading lights and electrical sockets. You can relax in the chill out room; complete with comfy sofa, or catch up with friends or family over the internet. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is provided to keep you connected.
Tours can also be booked at the reception, so don't be afraid to ask.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 11am.
2. Staff duty hour is 7:30 am - 7:00 pm.
(1) If you are arriving after 7pm it is important that you contact us to let us know.
(2) For late Check-In, please refer to your email confirmation for the door Access Code to gain access or call our numbers outside our entrance door.
3. Cash payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy: At least a 1-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.