The Reflector

The Reflector is the student newspaper of Mississippi State University, founded in 1884.[1] The newspaper was first published as The Dialective Reflector from 1884 to 1889 before being shortened to The Reflector. It has subsequently published under its current name except for a brief period in 1944-1945 when it was operated by faculty and called Maroon and White during World War II. [1]