Tigr may refer to:
- TIGR, an anti-Fascist insurgent organization, active in the 1920–30s in the regions Italy was given by the Treaty of Rappallo after the First World War.
- GAZ Tigr, a Russian high-mobility multipurpose military vehicle
- Tigr Mennett, adult actress
- The Institute for Genome Research, now a part of the J. Craig Venter Institute
- Tactical Ground Reporting System, a military information-centric tool developed by DARPA
- Trabecular meshwork inducible glucocorticoid response or MYOC, a human gene