Tim Page has more than 25 years of experience, at market-leading London firms, of all aspects of corporate and commercial work, including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures. As a financial institutions specialist and M&A lawyer, Mr. Page has married those skills to provide corporate, M&A, regulatory and product development advice to banks, insurers, brokers, asset managers and other financial institutions.
Mr. Page has experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals across the financial services field
- UK and EU insurance regulation, including the impact of Solvency II
- Joint ventures and reorganizations, including Part VII schemes, both banking and insurance
- Bancassurance distribution agreements, outsourcing, investment management agreements and reinsurance contracts
- New financial services authorizations, approved persons and change-in-control applications
- Insurance and reinsurance securitizations and alternative risk transfer mechanisms