Milton Queiroz da Paixão, simply known as Tita (born April 1, 1958 in Rio de Janeiro), is a former association footballer who played forward. He played for the Brazilian national team and played for several Campeonato Brasileiro Série A clubs. After retiring, he started a managerial career. He is also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He was capped 32 times for the national team, between August 1979 and May 1990, scoring six goals. He played 391 games and scored 135 goals for Flamengo. With Bayer Leverkusen, he won the UEFA Cup in 1988. He scored in the second leg of the final against Espanyol, one of three goals needed to equal a 3–0 deficit.
- Rio State Championship 1978, 1979, 1979 Special, 1981, 1987
- Brazilian National Championship 1980, 1982, 1983, 1989
- Copa Libertadores 1981, 1983
- Intercontinental Cup 1981, 1983
- Rio Grande do Sul State Championship 1985
- UEFA Cup 1988
- Mexican League 1992
- Guatemalan League 1998