Tom Hayes may refer to:
- Tom Hayes (author) (born 1969), business writer, Silicon Valley businessman
- Tom Hayes (American football) (born 1946), former American football cornerback
- Tom Hayes (civil servant), former director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Tom Hayes (politician) (born 1952), Irish Fine Gael Party politician, TD and senator
- Tom Hayes (public servant), former Comptroller-General of the Australian Customs Service
- Tom Hayes (soccer) (born 1963), retired American soccer forward
- Tom Hayes (trader), former UBS trader, the first person to be convicted in relation to the Libor Scandal.