Tree in Lodge is a brand new Green hostel located within 5-minute bus ride or 10-minute walk away from Outram Park MRT station. We are located in one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Singapore, a ‘heartland’ characterised by public housing and lifestyles rooted in local traditions. Here, you won’t find mega shopping malls and man-made attractions, but you will have privy to a selection of cultural cuisines, traditional coffee shops (fondly known as 'kopi-tiams') and great bargains from friendly retailers.
The unique feature of the hostel lies in its environmentally-friendly practices. The hostel provide recycling receptacles and ensure that all materials collected in the recycling receptacles are actively and properly recycled. Only non-toxic cleaning products and energy-efficient appliances can be found. The accommodation is great for the responsible traveller.
All dormitories are air-conditioned and each guest is equipped with his/her own locker and a reading light. The beds are also installed with curtains for greater privacy. There is also a female-only dormitory. We have toilet/shower to guest ratio of 1:4. A common area with Internet access, free WI-FI, books, kitchen, and games is also available for use for free. The hostel is accessible via security card access so guests can come in/out at any time. The price per night includes the use of a bed (with linen and blanket), free Internet access, use of the common area, locker, and breakfast.
Reception Opening Hours:
- 0830h to 2130h daily
- Please contact us should you arrive later than 2130h
Check in & Check out policies
- Check-in time from 2pm.
- Check-out time - 11am on the day of departure.
Reservation & Cancellation policies
- Visitors with a reservation can arrange their arrival times individually with the hostel.
- Reservation will be held until 6pm, unless otherwise agreed with the hostel. If they have not been claimed by then, they may be given to other visitors.
- The hostel should be informed of cancellation at least 3 days before the scheduled check-in date.
- A charge equivalent to the balance of your whole booking will apply for cancellation less than 3 days before arrival date or no-show.
- Payment in CASH (Singapore dollars) only.