Tsubomi (蕾) is Japanese for a flower bud. It may refer to:
- Tsubomi (Kobukuro album), an album by Kobukuro
- Tsubomi (Mikuni Shimokawa album), an album by Mikuni Shimokawa
- Tsubomi (Maria album), an album by Maria (band)
- Tsubomi, a character in the visual novel Shuffle!
- Tsubomi Okuwaka, a character in the light novel series Strawberry Panic!.
- Tsubomi Hanasaki, a character in the anime HeartCatch PreCure!
- Tsubomi Kido, a character in the light novel series Kagerou Project
- Tsubomi (magazine), a Japanese manga magazine
- Naisho no Tsubomi, (Secret Tsubomi) is a Japanese shōjo manga authored by Yuu Yabuuchi, and published by Shogakukan.
- "Koi no Tsubomi", (Love Bud) Kumi Koda's 31st solo under the Rhythm Zone label
- "Kara no Tsubomi", a maxi single released by the J-pop singer, Mell
Tsubomi, a Japanese AV Idol