Uber or Über may refer to:
- Über, a German word meaning "above", "over" or "across"
- Uber (company), an American online transportation network company
Media and entertainment
- Über (album), a 2006 album by the Norwegian black metal band Sturmgeist
- Über (comics), a 2010s Anglo-American comic book series
- Uber Bear, a character in the video game Fur Fighters
- Uber, short for uberfic, a kind of alternative universe fan fiction
- Uber, shortened word for Ubercharge, used by the Medic character in the game Team Fortress 2.
- Alexander Uber (1783–1824), German cello virtuoso, composer, and Kapellmeister
- Betty Uber (1906–1983), English badminton player
- Christian Benjamin Uber (1746–1812), German jurist and composer
- Friedrich Christian Hermann Uber (1781–1822), German composer