Rated Most Popular San Francisco Hostel for the 4th consecutive year by Hostelworld guests! Biking the Golden Gate Bridge, free city walking tours and weekly pub crawls are just some of the ways we’ll help you have memorable San Fran experiences. We have heaps of hang out space, with a large lounge, 50-seat theatre, yoga room and roomy kitchen and dining areas. Join us for a hostel dinner, a billiard tournament or karaoke to get your night in San Francisco started right. And when it's time to relax, you have a choice of hotel quality private rooms or dorms with our exclusive privacy pods.
One of our most popular extras are our privacy pods - we're the only hostel in the city with privacy screening on dorm beds that also includes a reading light, shelf and outlet! Other amenities that make us the #1 choice in San Francisco are:
- only four beds per dorm, with real mattresses (no foam stuff) and comfy duvets.
- free in-room lockers with power points inside for secure electronics-charging. (just bring your own lock)
- stylish private rooms include duvets, cable TV, fridge, microwave and Mp3 player.free wifi and use of iPads
- free breakfast of fresh fruit, a variety of baked goods, all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, fruit juices, coffee and tea
- free day-storage of luggage after check-out,
- free washing powder for use in our laundry
- free use of hairdryers.
- discounted Yosemite, Muir Woods, Wine Country tours
- door-to-door shuttle to USA Hostels Hollywood
Please Note: Prices listed do not include taxes. See Hostel Conditions for tax details.
Check in criteria:
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of San Francisco county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children must contact the hostel prior to booking. Please note that we try our best to keep people travelling together in the same room. However, sometimes due to availability and/or booking patterns, we may not be able to do so. If you have a special request concerning this, please email the hostel directly.
Groups of more than 10 cannot be confirmed via Hostelworld and must contact the hostel directly for a reservation to be accepted.
USA Hostels has a 14 day stay limit.